- Full Name: Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Language: Hindi
- Release Year: 2020
- Size: 530MB, 1GB & 2.6GB
- Quality: 480p, 720p & 1080p
- Format: Mkv
- Director: Trivikram Srinivas
- Writer: Trivikram Srinivas
- Stars: Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde, Tabu
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://ghostbin.com/hIyAS” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#2a454e” size=”11″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#818dee” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #f5ed2f”]Download NOW[/su_button]
Ala vakunthapuramuloo in Hindi
Ala vakunthapuramuloo is a small town located in the Kancheepuram district of Tamil Nadu, India.The holy temple of Lord Shiva and the goddess Parvati are situated on the banks of a freshwater lake called Punarpoosam Puzha. The best time to visit this place is between October – December, during the festival season when devotees from all over flock to Alavakunthapuramuloo to offer prayers to Lord Shiva.
If you’re planning a visit, here are some ways you can spend your time:
Alavakunthapuramuloo is a small town located in the Kancheepuram district of Tamil Nadu, India. It is one of the popular tourist attractions near Chennai.
What is Alavakunthapuramuloo
Ala vakunthapuramuloo is famous for a freshwater lake called Punarpoosam Puzha. It is situated on the banks of the lake that is home to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. The town is also famous for the annual festival, where devotees from India come to offer prayers to Lord Shiva.
Things to do in Ala vakunthapuramuloo
1) Ala vakunthapuramuloo is a small town; if you plan to stay for a few days, you will be able to explore the entire village.
2) If you have time, visit the Punarpoosam Puzha lake, which has a lot of vegetation and birds in it.
3) The beautiful temple of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
4) The annual festival is from October – to December when devotees from all over flock to Alavakunthapuramuloo to offer prayers to Lord Shiva.
Where to stay in Ala vakunthapuramuloo There are a few options when it comes to lodging.
– Stay at the temple: You can stay in the temple complex itself, which has been transformed into a hotel. The rooms are clean, air-conditioned, and have televisions.
– Stay with a local: If you want to experience living with a local family, this is your best option.
– Find an Airbnb: For those who don’t like staying in hotels or want to stay close to all of Alavakunthapuramuloo’s attractions, you should look for an Airbnb rental.
ubsection 4.2 Home stay options
There are many homestays and resorts in Alavakunthapuramuloo where you can stay. Visit the official website of Alavakunthapuramuloo to find out more.
ubsection 4.4 Other accommodation options
If you’re looking for a particular type of accommodation, there are many other options to choose from. One of them is the Alavakunthapuramuloo Palace and Heritage Home. You can stay in the former palace or their Villa Suites to create a truly unique experience for yourself.
Another option is the Alavakunthapuramuloo Resort, which offers cottages with private gardens and an idyllic setting overlooking calm waters. The resort provides an enchanting atmosphere that invites cultural and musical activities year-round.
ubsection 4.5 Food and drink options in Alavakunthapuramuloo
Alavakunthapuramuloo has several food options to suit your taste buds. Some options include:
✓ Punarpoosam Puzha: Alavakunthapuramuloo is situated on the banks of this freshwater lake. You can enjoy a swim here and go boating as well.
✓ Rajabagh Thattukada: This is another popular place for tourists to go for a meal or a snack. They offer dishes like pav bhaji and dosas served with coconut chutney, sambar, onions, tamarind sauce, chilli flakes, and more.
✓ Thekkummahalli thattukada – Another favorite spot in Alavakunthapuramuloo. They serve snacks like Chettinad vada and masala dosa that come with chutneys made out of coriander seeds, peanuts, red chillies, green chilies, ginger-garlic paste, salt, pepper powder, and more.
✓ Mutiara Paniyaram: Here you can get breakfast paniyaram made from a batter of rice flour and urad dal flour (black gram).
subsection 4.6 Places to see around Alavakunthapuramuloo
There are several places to see around Alavakunthapuramuloo. If you’re in the mood for adventure, visit the Kallanai Dam, an ancient dam made out of rocks and mortar that King Karikala Chola built. It is located in Tirukkalukundram and is one of the best examples of an ancient water harvesting system. This dam irrigates crops in an area of 400 hectares, and it is one of the oldest dams in India.
If you would like to take a stroll, visit Sundarapandian Temple. The temple has beautiful stone carvings with sculptures that date back to the 10th century AD. There are also paintings on the walls depicting scenes from Hindu mythology.
There are many more attractions near Alavakunthapuramuloo, including Chengalpet Fort, Kumaragiri Dam and Gangaikondacholapuram Temple, which are worth visiting during your stay here.